1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING MY DATA?
- The data controller is: José Luis y Rafael V-Almazán y Asociados S.L.P.
- Address: C/ Jaime Roig, 25 – Entresuelo D, 46010 (Valencia), Spain
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia, Volume 10.958, Book 8236, Sheet 167, Section 8, Page V-197268 and holder of Tax ID Number: B-42979831
- Contact email address: email@example.com
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Almazán & Asociados processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Responding to information requests made using our contact forms.
- Managing applications for a job vacancy at Almazán & Asociados and studying candidate profiles.
Both processes are carried out with the consent you provide when completing and submitting the forms on our Website. You can withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the legitimacy of the processing carried out beforehand; however, this withdrawal will make it impossible for Almazán & Asociados to respond to your query or process your request.
3. WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We may share your information with the entities detailed below:
Your personal data can be accessed by our technological, labour, tax and accountancy service providers.
4. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Personal data provided via the “Work with us” section of the website is stored in order to manage your job application and to include you in any future selection processes opened within one year from that date you submit your personal details.
Nevertheless, Almazán & Asociados may subsequently store your personal data, in a locked file, for as long as it is needed to comply with legal obligations that may be applicable or to act on any responsibilities that may arise from the processing of said data.
5. WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS?
You may exercise your right to access, rectification, deletion, portability and limitation of the processing of your data by writing to Almazán & Asociados at the postal address provided at the top of this policy, indicating your full name and attaching a copy of your ID card, passport or equivalent identity document, or you can send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by writing to us at our postal address above or by sending an email to: email@example.com. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal.
Moreover, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency via its website www.aepd.es.